Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We have macro problems | We have micro problems

"I hope in my heart that we on a whole
Will die and the earth be left alone
Just beast and bee and fish and tree                                                     
This hope I wish will someday be                                   
That bacteria will have ate our remains

                  
                  One day none of it will matter
                  No clear or easy path in sight

        We can still eat the hell out of a burger                                    

That all knowledge of us has decayed                             
Our burden raised the world set free                              
The earth returns to land and sea
Our buildings burned and highways gone
I love my friends and everyone
but we've had our chance let's move aside
let time wash us out with the tide" Dan Deacon - Wham City

No comments: